Labor Market Requirements VS State Priority Directions

In determining the priorities in the education system, labor market trends are not foreseen - this is the outcome of the report prepared by the Georgian State Audit Office. 

According to data collected from 28 countries of EU, the average employment rate for people with high education - is 82.8%.

Among these, the highest rates were fixed in Malta - 94.5% and Germany - 90.9%.

The lowest rates were fixed in Greece - 52% and Italy - 55.2%.

 In order to assess the efficiency of priority programs, the state audit team conducted a survey of 2017 graduates, in particular 350 persons were interviewed.

Out of the interviewed graduates, only 49% were employeed and remaining 51% were mainly in positions that requires a lower qualification.

From the interviewed enterprises, the following fields were particularly problematic when filling the existing vacancies:

  • Physics, Mathematics and Engineering - 29.4%

  • Food Technology - 17.8%

  • Individual Services - 5.3%

  • Customer Care Services - 4.9%

  • Life Sciences - 4.8%

  • Art, fun, sport - 4.5%

  • Industrial equipment operation - 4%

  • Service staff - 3.1%

  • Manufacturing and Operating Managment - 2.7%

  • Social Sciences - 2.4%

    ჩვენ გირჩევთ

    Participates of Georgian tenders - Diplomatic Corps assesses Georgian State procurements

    Monaco International Luxury Property Expo 2019

    Participates of Georgian tenders - Diplomatic Corps assesses Georgian State procurements

    Participates of Georgian tenders - Diplomatic Corps assesses Georgian State procurements

წინა სტატია

B2B შეხვედრები Mercedes-Benz Business Week Georgia-ს მნიშვნელოვანი ნაწილი იქნება
06 ივნისი, 2019

შემდეგი სტატია

İşgücü piyasa gereksinimleri VS devlet tarafından öncelik verilen
06 ივნისი, 2019
ბედნიერი თანამშრომელი - წარმატებული კომპანია
ინტერვიუ | იან, 13, 2020
Domson’s Engineering & Construction-ის განვითარების ეტაპები და საერთაშორისო პერსპექტივები
კომპანიები | იან, 15, 2020
"ალდაგი" და ქართული სადაზღვევო ბაზრის პირველი 30 წელი
ბიზნესი | იან, 08, 2020
Forbes Georgia in EnglishForbes WomanForbes Banker
მილიარდერების რეიტინგი - Real Time
იხილეთ ყველა