Touch Platform, in collaboration with Dutch funds Acrobator VC and Crosspring, is announcing a Startup Challenge for all the startup attendees of Touch Summit.
The annual Touch Summit STARTUP CHALLENGE welcomes applications from all promising tech startups ready to raise a round. Only 10 selected startups will have a chance to have special mentorship and coaching sessions before the finals and pitch in front of the VC jury.
On the closing day of the conference, 3 finalists will get a chance to rock on the main stage and pitch in front of the big audience.
The investment suitability consideration will be in full conformity with the fund investment requirements of Acrobator and Crosspring and investment decisions shall be at their full and sole discretion.
Early Stage: We are actively seeking teams at pre-seed or (late) seed stage.
Sectors: We are mainly interested in B2B (or B2C) AI/ML software startups across various sectors, including cybersecurity, fintech, infrastructure, synthetic media, and data-heavy technologies.
Actively Fundraising: We welcome startups that are currently in the process of fundraising.
Proven Traction: While innovative ideas are valuable, we place emphasis on concrete evidence that your product or service has garnered genuine customer appreciation.
Impactful: We are particularly interested in startups with the potential to scale globally and make a significant positive impact on the world.
- Eligible startups are invited to apply before November 20, 2023.
- Following the application deadline, all startups will be categorized into broader segments internally.
- Each startup will be assessed by two separate evaluators chosen based on their experience and background to ensure clarity.
- Each evaluator will provide their top 5 recommendations, considering grades and personal recommendations, to the Startup Challenge partner VCs and investors. Based on these, the partner VCs and investors will select the top 10 startups that will participate in the semi-finals.
- The semi-finals are scheduled for December 7 and will take place at the event venue.
- At the end of each semi-final, the strongest startup will be chosen based on pitch performance, feedback from experts, and materials provided. The three most promising startups will advance to the next round.
- The winning startup(s) will get a chance to proceed with signing a general term sheet with one or more investors.
- On December 8, 2023, the top 3 startups will pitch on the Main Stage, and the winner(s) will be announced at the closing ceremony.
Disclaimer: Winning the Startup Challenge means your startup is attractive to most Western VCs! However winning does not 100% guarantee funding as, among other things, more detailed research, deal terms discussion and due diligence decide if there’s a perfect startup – fund match. Winning does, however, guarantee a fund investment suitability deepdive, transparent feedback and preparation for due diligence. Due diligence takes place after issuing a term sheet when the startup seems fully qualified, after a satisfactory due diligence outcome the fund has the right to proceed with investing.
Pitch, Win & Scale!
For more information: email@example.comLeave a comment