Forbes Georgia in English - Issue #19
We are happy to introduce the 19th English issue of Forbes Georgia.
Cover Story: Life without limits - An environmentalist, an emigrant, a war child, Georgian that found fame abroad, the founder of the world-famous brand VETEMENTS – that is Guram Gvasalia. by Madona Gasanova; Photos by Narya Abhimata.
- The Year in Review: 2020 in 10 visualizations;
- Ranking of Georgian Banks by Shota Tkeshelashvili;
- 1% personal income tax in Georgia. What you should know and to consider by Gela Barshovi;
- How do we deal with Russia? by Aleks Petriashvili;
- A country on the brink of default by Revaz Vashakidze & Avtandil Gogoli;
- Growth despite the pandemic by Tamta Jijavadze;
- Where is Georgia Located on the IT Map? by Tamta Jijavadze;
- Time, opportunity, and resources to think more by Tamta Jijavadze;
- The Road to Innovation in Foodtech – DineSpace by Ana Tavadze;
- The Two Billion-Dollar Mystery Behind The Ownership Of London - Listed Kazakh Fintech Kaspi by David Dawkins;
- A New Way by Elene Kvanchilashvili, Photo by Khatuna Khutsishvili;
- Former NBA center Zaza Pachulia Sets His Sights On Expanding His Business Interests by Ben Stinar;
- Made in Sakartvelo by Salome Chipashvili;
- The Impact of the Karabakh Conflict on the Georgian Economy by Beso Namchavadze;
- A New Year Every Two Months? Year-End Celebrations Around the World by Katharina Buchholz;
…and many more.