We are happy to introduce the 21st English issue of Forbes Georgia.
Cover Story: Hi-Tech Problem Solvers | By Elene Chomakhidze
In May 2021, the global leader in digital automotive merchandising software and data – SpinCar –announced the acquisition of Pulsar AI, creator of the auto industry’s most advanced conversational AI platform, and so Pulsar AI became part of an interesting puzzle on the global market. Through this acquisition, Pulsar’s automated communication technology was integrated into the SpinCar platform and Pulsar’s thirty employees became part of SpinCar’s expanded global Product, Operations and R&D organization. Although behind this global success stands a great team; Dachi Choladze, Zaal Gachechiladze and Sopo Chkoidze were the individuals who made the leap forward in the Georgian tech industry five years ago and made everyone believe in the unbelievable.
▪ All the Best, Mr. Hudak! | By Elene Kvanchilashvili
▪ “The First Startup Exit” What Does It Mean for Georgia? | By Colin Donohue
▪ Georgia on the Road to Green and Resilient Growth | By Sebastian Molineus
▪ Inflation Risk | By Rainer Michael Preiss
▪ How Do We Stabilize Georgian Lari | By Beso Namchavadze
▪ The Three Principles – Interview with Lasha Tabidze | By Elene Kvanchilashvili
▪ When the Market Leader is Your Partner – Interview with Giorgi Tkhelidze | By Elene Kvanchilashvili
▪ The Green Energy Lobbyist – Interview with Maia Melikidze | By Tamta Jijavadze
▪ 25 Years in the Legal Business – Interview with Zviad Kordzadze | By Elene Chomakhidze
▪ 2020 Rating of Insurance Companies | By Shota Tkesheleashvili
▪ Simon Sinek Tells You How to Find the Treasure Hidden in Your Company | By Sami Cohen
…and many more.