Technical regulation for wholesale of pharmaceutical products will become effective next summer.
The regulation stipulates that following appropriately labeled facilities are available in the building, meant for wholesale of the products:
1) Isolated facility for collection, storage, delivery and separate facility for quarantine;
2) In case of turnover of pharmaceutical substances, it is necessary to have an additional facility for packaging, distillation/sterilization and an isolated washing facility;
To avoid spoilage of products, based on the specificity of the products, a wholesaler should have store shelves, cabinets, refrigerators. It is also necessary to have devices to register the air parameters (temperature, humidity). In addition to that, the wholesaler should make records of the results of air parameter registration on a daily basis.
If wholesaler has reasonable suspicion regarding permission for the products to enter the territory of Georgia, possible counterfeit or expiry dates of the products, s/he is obliged to:
1) Suspend sales of pharmaceutical products;
2) Place the products in the quarantine facility, specially meant for such cases;
3) Immediately notify relevant agencies.დატოვე კომენტარი